Living in the western world, we sometimes fall into the trap of thinking of rights and due process only within the context of an international framework established through key documents such as the Universal Declaration of Human ...Dec 25, 2014 Article
CAGE is calling on Pakistan to halt the execution of a man who has been denied his basic rights and who is due to be hanged within hours.Dec 24, 2014 Press Release
(Johannesburg, South Africa) In the wake of the Senate’s report on the CIA’s role in torture, CAGE Africa insists that South Africa’s role in facilitating renditions and torture must see full accountability under international law.Dec 23, 2014 Press Release
The United Nations has demanded the immediate release and right to compensation of a US citizen who has been arbitrarily detained in Iraq for a decade.Dec 19, 2014 Press Release
The continued violence that has characterised Nigeria’s battle with Boko Haram, points to Western complicity, but also emphasises a deeper psychology at play: a deep fear of Africa and Islam, and a concerted effort to colonise both.Dec 17, 2014 Article
CAGE are very concerned to have read about Birkbeck College who have taken the cowardly step of forcing the Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC) to find an alternative venue for their Islamophobia conference.Dec 12, 2014 Article
My name is Asma Oumoussa. I am the sister of Adil Oumoussa who has been detained since 16 August 2013 under the false accusation of terrorism. My brother is only 26 and was teaching Islamic sciences.They came to arrest him at five...Dec 10, 2014 Article
(London, UK) CAGE is re-releasing detailed interviews and reports of CIA and MI5 complicity in detentions-without-trial and torture around the world, including in the United States military detention centre at Guantanamo Bay.Dec 09, 2014 Press Release
- view all
- 1. Tarik Hassane: CAGE concerned by alarmist reporting and violence
- 2. EXCLUSIVE: An appeal for the release of Alan Henning by the widow of British Doctor killed in Syria || نداء إنساني من أرملة شهيد طبيب بريطاني قُتِل في سوريا لإطلاق سراح ألان هينينج
- 3. Prime Minister admits appeal by Begg, "fell on deaf ears" - CAGE responds to PM Cameron
- 4. In conversation with Moazzam Begg
- 5. Founding member of Taliban lifts the lid on the real Afghanistan
- 6. And then they came for our parents
- 7. CAGE vindicated by dropped charges against Outreach Director Moazzam Begg
- 8. PREVENT infiltrates Birkbeck and shuts down IHRC Islamophobia event
- 9. PRESS RELEASE: Moazzam Begg arrested for uncovering Western complicity in rendition and torture?
- 10. 10 Deeds for 10 Days for Moazzam Begg
Download the report Guantanamo Bay, Bagram Airbase, Abu Ghraib and an innumerable number of unhallowed locations now serve as the very evil which the international ...
Download the report CAGE releases report on purported threat of British fighters returning from Syria Blowback - foreign fighters and the threat they pose ...